Pages

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Have you looked at the features of Casio Privia Px 150 Keyboard?

I am given to understand that the musicians are a sentimental lot and they don’t often  shift their allegiance to a particular brand of music instrument for any reason and that include, price variance, technological modifications and size.

Well, that said and understood, I was recently asked to look at the features of weighted keyboard casio px150 at guitarcenter.com and compare it with a similar digital piano by Yamaha.

If musicians are sentimental, I am of the opinion that even the listeners too are equally alike. I am a Casio fan and that’s why I politely refused to compare it with Yamaha. However, I promised to visit Guitar Center and look for Casio Privia Px 50 Keyboard.
Casio Privia PX-15 keyboard

A combination of a new keyboard action.

This headline aroused my curiosity naturally. This Casio keyboard too has 88 keys and the action is termed as Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard. This key action facilitates real fast moving of fingers on them.


New sound engine
This is all about "AiR" (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) an exclusive development by Casio. Ah yes, I also read that, a new “Damper Resonance simulator” enhances the riches of the sound delivered.

I confessed that I have no knowledge about “Damper Resonance simulatorand I promised that I will do a research and revert.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: