Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2017

How to find blogs of your interest?


When I was actively running my blogging training sessions, frequently my blogging trainees question me how I stay updated all the time in blogosphere. I told them I read several number of blogs daily by subscribing to their RSS feed.

How to find such blogs in the first place? After all, there are millions of blogs on all kinds of niche. It would be a herculean task to filter-right?

With so many blogs currently available online, it can be difficult to determine which blogs are worth reading and which are not.  Yes, this is definitely difficult. You can eliminate blogs of poor quality only by trial and error. There are no other ways.

I have used  blog directories, Google alerts, Yahoo! Answers and so on in the past. Even by using them, one has to filter the blogs only by reading.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: