Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

How to promote your art through blogs?

"Rangan, How do I promote my art work through blog?", a budding artist asked me having come to know that I have been blogging since 2005. I assured him that I will look it up and revert.

As usual, I browsed through a few of my favorite content curation sites and Scoop It obliged me almost immediately.

The title, "49 Amazing Examples of How Creative Artists Use Blogging to Promote Their Art" caught my eyes. I am a big list buff/  I quickly clicked on the title and landed on the content by Leanne Regalla.

Since, I am a novice when it comes to creative art, I knew I could not usefully extract from the content and hence, I scrolled down tp the 98 comments to draw something useful to my friend and which I can understand too.

This one comment below spoke of the usefulness of the content:
By Marsha Stopa

"Hot damn! What more solid, real-life inspiration could you want?
May this post forever banish all the questions about “What would I write?” and “Who would read it?” that artists ask. I can’t wait to get into discovering these artists, most of whom I’m not familiar with. Thanks for the road map!"

I forwarded the link to this blog post to my artist friend. 
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: