Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Monetize your blog now with an image ad network.

Would you believe that sometime in 2013, I drafted this blog post? However, I never usually dig out the drafts to give it a finishing touch before publishing. As a typical Gemini, I quickly lose interest that some news or views kindled in me fiercely a day or two before.

I was cleaning the space for Google 15 minutes before by deleting all the drafts in my blogger dashboard when a headline, "Image ad network" stared at me from the draft posts.

I quickly looked into it and saw neatly written brief reviews of three paying image ad networks for bloggers. Out of the three, two had closed shop and the last one in my draft review 'gumgum.com' is found to be alive.

The image below belongs to them and I loved the top quality of the image.


Here is one more image that I saw in their blog located at http://gumgum.com/blog.  A stunning image.


Well, now, how can a blogger can earn money by joining a "image ad network"?
Forgive me, I could only deduce that publishers are paid by cost per impressions (CPM) basis through monetizing  images on their blogs. 

You are given a choice of three types of ads namely:
1. Im image ads
2. In screen ads
3. Native ads

Apart from this, there is no clear information or a FAQ page to throw more light. though there is a guide to publishers' monetization guide that bloggers can download and read before applying. (http://insights.gumgum.com/guides-publisher-emerging-forms-advertising)

A few facts published in their 'about' page.
* 400 million visitors 
*  2,000 premium publishers
* 81% viewability rate 
* Their clients include Disney, L’Oreal and Toyota.
* GumGum is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with six additional offices in the US and in the UK. 
* Founded in 2007

If interested in monetizing your blog with this image ad network, please try it out now.




Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: